Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) is announced for Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment 2017 in Primary & Upper Primary. Mostly OPEPA published a notification about 14,087 number of SS teacher vacancy in Odisha. Mostly candidates those are interested for getting job in sikhya sahayak odisha recruitment 2017 then just find here. Mostly OPEPA in advertisement published on 26th December 2016 for vacancy of sikhya sahayak. Is you are interested to apply for OPEPA Recruitment 2017 odisha then just follow or read the topic to get the details about it. Also in the vacancy notification 65712 institution vacancy positions are going to get teachers.
How to Apply For Sikhya Sahayak (SS) Teacher Vacancy 2017
1 Visit here : www.opepa.in
2 In this page just use OPEPA online application details to apply for Sikhya Sahayak Teacher job. Mostly you will finding all online application links as per the notification time table.
3 Also after you fill details take a Hard copy of your online application for future use.
Important Dates for OPEPA Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Online Apply registration : 9th January 2017
- Closing Date For online apply registration : 9th February 2017
Education Qualification For Sikhya Sahayak Recruitment 2017
1. Interested candidates must completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent course to apply for the posts. Also interested candidates must have have passed Odia knowledge and candiate must have odia writing skill, speaking skill.
2. For ST candidates can apply for completed courses Matric 10th class, +2 any stream like Art, Science, Commerce or equivalent and also candidates have CT training.
3. For candidates have OTET passed can also eligible for apply this job.
Age Details for sikhya sahayak odisha recruitment 2017
Interested candidates age must be above 18 years and below 35 years to apply for this Job. Also as per the Govt rules SC, ST, P;WD candidates will get age relaxation.
Is you are facing any problem for OPEPA 2017 Job then just use the below comment to share your problem with us. Also don't forget to share this topic with your friends to help others.